C3-100 DOOR CONTROLLER
RELATED DOOR CONTROLLERS PRODUCTS
C3-100 DOOR CONTROLLER DESCRIPTION
Our Access systems are built on flexible, open technology to provide easy management, real-time monitoring, and control of your access control system- all from a web browser. Simply download one instance of our free Windows-based v5.3 software (on a customer’s computer or Access InBridge appliance) and then manage the software from any computer’s web-browser which has administrative rights.
C3-100’s versatile design features take care of present and future needs with ease and efficiency. It is one of the most rugged and reliable door controllers on the market, with a multitude of built-in features.
C3-100 DOOR CONTROLLER FEATURES
- Over-current protection, over-voltage protection, and reversal protection for the power supply and all of the input and output terminals
- Reliable network system of controllers using either TCP/IP or RS-485 Serial communication
- Supports different Wiegand formats, and connects to readers as well as HID, Mifare, and generic ID card readers
- Connects with a variety of electric locks, sensors, exit buttons, alarm devices, and indicators
- Can be integrated with other security systems such as CCTV, Intrusion Detection, Fire Alarm Release, and Elevator Control for total security system. Directly compatible with biometric and fingerprint reader controllers.
- Easy-to-use and intuitive programming with Access Software
- System management by browser from client PC’s. No need to install software on each client
- Programming of special logic between doors is set up with simple pull down menus. No special scripts or code is required.
- Management software allows indication of real-time door status and remote commanding of door open/close states. Alarm conditions such as forced open and extended open alarms are reported.
- Advanced Access Control capabilities are built into the hardware, including Anti-Passback, Dual and Multi-Card Authentication, and Duress Mode.