HIGH LIFT JACK
About High Lift Jack
The Hi-Lift Jack offers the only all-cast jack manufactured in the world today. The casting jack is manufactured from high yield and tensile strength iron castings, the same durable metal that we have used for over 100 years. - All-Cast Construction.
- 7000lb (3175.14kg) Tested Capacity.
- Available in 42", 48", & 60" Heights. (107, 122, & 152cm)
- Lifts, Winches, Clamps, & More.
- Most Durable Design.
Hi Lift X-TREME Jack
Hi Lift Jack X-TREME
The Hi-Lift X-TREME is for the serious Hi-Lift Jack user, offering the "top of the line" all-cast version (48" or 60" sizes) with special features that include, charcoal metallic powder-coat finish, gold zinc-coated hardware and handle, and a special top winch-clamp-spreader attachment.
Charcoal Metallic Powder-Coat Finish provides a truly unique look that separates it from the standard Hi-Lift Jack.
Gold Zinc-Coat Hardware ensures the greatest rust resistance from extreme use for all the hardware, the unique winch-clamp-spreader attachments, and the handle.
Unique Winch-Clamp-Spreader Attachment replaces the clamp-clevis of a standard Hi-Lift Jack
- Winch, clamp and spread to the full capacity of the jack.
- One position for all winching, clamping, and spreading positions.