Mobile Clocking Machine
Farmers Clocking system with an attached battery pack
• Programmable in/out printing position
• Time signal
• Bell ringing facilities
• Auto column shift
• Unauthorised clocking/time interference alert function that provides evidence via a special print on the clock card used immediately after any interference with the time settings of the machine.
• This function activates when a time difference of +/- 5 minutes is set during the alteration. It denotes this occurrence by means of the hour print being printed in a smaller typeface.
• Clock card machine operated with a two colour dot matrix printing function
• Six column printing to record normal time and overtime working
• Automatic card feed
• Battery back up to retain data only
• Card slot dust protection cover
• Power requirement: 220/240 V
• Power consumption: an ordinary 4W, Maximum 20W